A big shout out and thanks to all of Style Divita’s beautiful friends and clients who voted. This was our first year going up for the Best of the Beach and are so honored to know we are loved. Thank you again. Stop by and meet our beautiful team of talent. Or call for your appointment today – 252-449-8482!
Follow us on Instagram at StyleDivitaOBX to check out hairstyles and tips from our team!
Check Out Our Salon!
We had a great time getting the guys ready for this year’s Womanless Beauty Pageant held on Saturday, March 29 at Kelly’s Outer Banks Restaurant and Tavern and organized by Brindley Beach Vacations and Sales. Following are links to an article and video of the guys getting ready at Style Divita and highlights of their performances!
The pageant, which features local male “celebrities” dressed and performing as women, raised an over $76,000 – the most ever in the event’s four-year history! Local charities are chosen by each participant. The entrant who raises the most money is crowned the queen. The 2014 Charity Queen is Richard Bruce, who raised $19,000 for the Beach Food Pantry.
Other award winners were:
- Ms. Congeniality – Greg Florence of Dare to Learn as Flo D’Licious
- Best Legs – Chris Vlahos of Barefoot Bernie’s as Berniedette TWO YEARS IN A ROW
- Alexander McQueen Wardrobe Award (best costume) – Jay Ammons as Jilly VonGuttentight
- Jimmy Chu’s “I can walk in these shoes” Award – Ryan Henderson of the YMCA as Juwanna Mann
- Best Talent – Richard Bruce of Pigman’s as Lotta Love
- Cover Girl Make-up Award- Philip Foreman of Brew Thru as Phil-once’
- Maybeline Best Lips Award – Mike Dianna of Mike Dianna’s Grill Room as Harrietta The Bearded Lady
- Dolly Parton’s Best Rack- Scott Midgette of Renovations OBX as Sharin Everything
- Farrah Fawcett Best Hair – Kenny Hyman of Trio as Lady Champagne
- Junk In The Trunk Booty Award – Christian Benedi of Max Radio of North Carolina/Beach 104 as Leah Patra
News and Video Credit: Outer Banks Voice.