Style Divita is in the running for Best of the Beach 2016 – Best Hair Salon. We have won the title the last two years in a row and are looking for a third win this year.
We can win again with your help. Voting is really easy and you can vote daily! Please share this link with your friends, family, colleagues, clients, and whoever you know to help us win.
Click on this link: http://945wcms.secondstreetapp.com/l/Best-of-the-Beach-2016/Ballot/Services
Select Best Hair Salon, and write in “Style Divita”!
You can vote once a day using your email address. If you have multiple email addresses, you can vote from the all!
Vote early, and often! You can vote every day through October 31st!
Come in and get your Stocking Stuffers!!! Also Please Join Us On December 16th for our Annual Christmas Serenade by the Sea Notes Barbershop Quartet at 1:30 Dec.16th
For the second year in a row, we have won “Best of the Beach” Hair Salon! Thank you to everyone who voted for us. Come on in a pamper yourself today!
We had a great time getting the guys ready for this year’s Womanless Beauty Pageant held on Saturday, March 29 at Kelly’s Outer Banks Restaurant and Tavern and organized by Brindley Beach Vacations and Sales. Following are links to an article and video of the guys getting ready at Style Divita and highlights of their performances!
The pageant, which features local male “celebrities” dressed and performing as women, raised an over $76,000 – the most ever in the event’s four-year history! Local charities are chosen by each participant. The entrant who raises the most money is crowned the queen. The 2014 Charity Queen is Richard Bruce, who raised $19,000 for the Beach Food Pantry.
Other award winners were:
- Ms. Congeniality – Greg Florence of Dare to Learn as Flo D’Licious
- Best Legs – Chris Vlahos of Barefoot Bernie’s as Berniedette TWO YEARS IN A ROW
- Alexander McQueen Wardrobe Award (best costume) – Jay Ammons as Jilly VonGuttentight
- Jimmy Chu’s “I can walk in these shoes” Award – Ryan Henderson of the YMCA as Juwanna Mann
- Best Talent – Richard Bruce of Pigman’s as Lotta Love
- Cover Girl Make-up Award- Philip Foreman of Brew Thru as Phil-once’
- Maybeline Best Lips Award – Mike Dianna of Mike Dianna’s Grill Room as Harrietta The Bearded Lady
- Dolly Parton’s Best Rack- Scott Midgette of Renovations OBX as Sharin Everything
- Farrah Fawcett Best Hair – Kenny Hyman of Trio as Lady Champagne
- Junk In The Trunk Booty Award – Christian Benedi of Max Radio of North Carolina/Beach 104 as Leah Patra
News and Video Credit: Outer Banks Voice.